Existing PCA patients who are current members of our national co-op, POCA , can bring in New patients for their first visit FREE all month in November!
If you’re not sure if you’ve renewed a past membership or would like to join as a new member, click this link that will take you to POCA.
Are all the letters a bit confusing? Hopefully this can help:
Providence Community Acupuncture (PCA) is an independently-owned local business solely supported by patient fees.
We are also a proud clinic member of the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture (POCA) co-op, which allows us to be supported in many other ways such as:
- working to improve healthcare with like-minded colleagues from all over the US and beyond,
- having access to business systems and ideas,
- sharing clinical knowledge and learning new skills,
- negotiating with vendors as a larger customer base,
- creating a POCAtech training institute to educate new acupuncturists who can work in new and expanding CA clinics
- celebrating each others’ successes in opening more and more CA clinics so we can share our patients when they travel, and so you all can send your friends and family to get the kind of care that has been helpful to you here at PCA.
In short, we’re like a small branch of a big tree growing better healthcare by working together. We invite you to be another leaf on this magnificent tree and be part of this exciting community healthcare movement!
Join now to enjoy the November special here at PCA (in addition to the other member freebies!) or click the above link anytime to join later.