Hello, and welcome to PCA! Here’s how to make an appointment
ONLINE SCHEDULING – FOR RETURNING PATIENTS ONLY! (more details below)
IN PERSON: You can always book future appointments when you are here for treatment.
CALL US: 401-272-2288. Be sure to let us know whether you are a Returning Patient or a New Patient when you call.
If you want to book an appointment for someone else, let us know if that person is a Returning Patient or a New Patient. We block out certain times of day for New Patients. Be sure to have that person’s full name, phone number, and date of birth as well as their availability before you call.
About Online Scheduling
- You will need a user name and password to use the online scheduler. If you’ve forgotten your password, there is a password reset link, or if you still need help give us a call.
- After you log in with your username and password: select a date on the calendar, scroll to see the available times, click on a time slot marked RESERVE, and confirm with a YES when prompted. That’s it!
- You can ONLY make an appointment for yourself. To book an appointment online for someone else, please use their username and their password to do this. PLEASE DO NOT book more than one appointment for the same day under your own username. If you double-book, please call us a call so that we can make sure the appointment is scheduled correctly.
- The online scheduler will not allow you to make a change within 24 hours of your appointment time. Please call us instead; if after hours leave a message. A Missed Appointment Fee of $15 may be charged with less than 24 hours notice.
- ALL New Patient appointments must be made by phone, or in person rather than on the online scheduler.
SAME DAY and Walk-In APPOINTMENTS.
We often have room in our schedule for same-day appointments for Returning Patients, and sometimes for New Patients too. Call us!
As a walk-in, you may have to wait before being seen, as those patients who do have appointments will be treated first. We usually cannot accommodate New Patients as walk-ins.